Employer Registration and Login Register and login to the Community Job Board as an Employer to post and list vacant positions
The basic and essential services of the Networking Job board are currency free and can be used by registered employers to...
- register, create and maintain a company profile(s), with departments if required.
- draft and post a job specification(s) to list (i.e. advertise) vacant position on the Networking Job Board.
- search and process available candidate résumés.
- filter and shortlist job candidate applications received for a listed vacancy.
- directly schedule an interview with the candidate.
When you register as member and log in, to make use of Networking Job Board features and functions, it will be automatically assumed that you accept the ruling terms & conditions and ethics of the AltanaESP Network of services and available System functions... of which the Networking Job Board is an integral part of. To make use of Networking Job Board features, registering companies and/or posting positions, requires that you have to be registered as an employer and logged in to the Networking Job Board. Once logged in, you will be automatically directed to the employer control panel to utilize the different Job Board functions and features available to logged in employers.
The employer control panel allows employers to perform various task "in-one-place" easily. From the panel an employer can...
- Add and edit a company and / or department(s), when necessary.
- Submit and edit vacant positions (jobs).
- Search and filter candidate résumés listed on the Job Board.
- Monitor vacancies submitted and listed on the Networking Job Board.
- Receive, filter and process candidate applications (i.e. shortlisting).
- Update and edit Networking Job Board account and company profile(s).